Monday, February 1, 2010

I am joyful and optimistic

I feel joyful and optimistic today. I got over some humps I had at work over the last few weeks and pain wise, I feel good. I am seeing a nutritionist and am looking forward to getting back to regular exercise.

I put in a Stampin Up order last week for a new 12x12 red ring album, some designer series paper, and some of the sale-a-bration Welcome Neighbor 6x6 paper. I also got some stamps and wheels and need to get busy scrapbooking the boys. Dominic is 4 months old and I haven’t made one page for him, sheesh.

There are a lot of new happenings and events that began last fall at Stampin Up that I am just getting around to researching and communicating. There is a clearance section on the customer website (under store, then clearance, here - http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=493 ). Stampin Up is discouraging ordering clearance items through a workshop as the item may be sold out by the time the order is actually processed. Soooo, Stampin Up wants all clearance orders to go through the demo website or through a demo order. Let me know if you need help with an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment