Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I am queen of the hotel deal

I found another pretty good hotel deal. Its not as good as the Ramada MOA I had a few weeks ago but still is very good at more than half off the regular rate. I believe its for this weekend only (Feb 5th and 6th).

It’s the Holiday Inn Express in Eagan (Mall of America). Its 5 miles from the MOA and they have a free shuttle. It has a free continental breakfast, a pool and Jacuzzi and I got a suite for $50 including tax. Here is the link http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/advancedsearch?roomResult=none&hotelCode=EAGAN&rateCode=IPFD2&quickRes=city&_requestid=297955. The rate preference is IPFD2. Initially I think the search results gave me a regular room but I changed to no preference and got the suite at the same price.

Other than that, my leg feels very good most of the time. I get pangs that make me feel frustrated and last night was a bummer, but I think the last shot I got worked. Another hopeful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment