Thursday, September 3, 2015

WDW - Thursday September 3rd, 2015: Sick day, Grampa & Austin at Epcot

So I've been congested since my first morning here and Tuesday night it turned into a full blown, disgusting and very frustrating and painful illness. I had severe sinus congestion and coughed all night and woke up to a pounding headache. I couldn't do anything this morning so I ordered some cold medicine from a drug store that delivers and went back to bed until 2pm.

Ken and Austin went to Epcot and did a bunch of rides I guess. I'm still to sick to be jealous. I didn't want to miss out on my favorite restaurant, La Hacienda, so I got high on sudafed and drug myself there for dinner at 7pm but I didn't eat much. I cant taste anything which is a huge bummer. We came back right after dinner to watch the Chip and Dale show but we missed it. We watched the first few minutes of Maleficant and then came home so I could (blog and) go to bed.

Rain factor: none that I seen after 5pm.

Here's some pics of the parade we went to the next day

Ariel



Beauty and the Beast


Anna and Elsa



Peter Pan




Merida


Tangled



Tiana and Naveen




No comments:

Post a Comment