This was an expensive week for me and also a bit stressful.
1. I received my SU October stamp camp order earlier this week and I got so many fun things. I picked up some foxy paper to go with my punch and stamp set, the number framelits for dates on my scrapbook pages, the By The Shore TIEF and matching paper, and also a couple of the new in-colors.
2. I also put another SU order in this week for some bundles, sequins, that cute cableknit TIEF, and a box of catalogs to give out at my stamp camp in October. Total cost $151.50
3. I've hit a stand still on my studio cleanup project. I've run of places to put things away and think maybe I better stop buying so much stuff :). I've also run out of places to put the stuff i'm going to sell. I'm trying not to be frustrated and I'm praying for guidance.
4. Despite my issues with my studio cleanup, my Big Shot Express is so cool. Its so much easier to cut things now. I've got MS and turning the handle was so difficult. I finally may enjoy prepping for an event.
5. Lastly, I went to JoAnns and bought portable storage to haul my stuff to retreats & SU events. I've been using Creative Memories bags for 10 years and I finally sold them at my garage sale in May. I wish SU had wheeled totes with matching bags and other matching pieces like our competitors have. I had to use reusable grocery totes for my last couple retreats. Its a missed opportunity for free advertising. My total after coupons was $100+