Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Totally Tiffany 2018 Organization Challenge

I started the Totally Tiffany 2018 Organization Challenge several weeks ago. I had a false start after not really embracing all of her ideas and after I completely fell off the wagon for 2 weeks, I've decided to get back on board by starting from the beginning.

One of the concepts is to post your progress and since I cant figure out where to post it on her site, Im doing it here so I can check it off my list.

Here's what I've done previously;


    1. Watched TT Week One Get Organized Video
    2. Learn the 4 section system
    3. Prepare to Purge
    4. Bought 12x12 vertical paper storage
    5. Sorted all my cardstock and organized it into the above boxes in ROYGBIV
    6. Sorted 75% of my designer paper and put it into (what I can fit, there is still a lot left) into the above boxes by ROYGBIV
    7. Donated some stuff to the Champlin - Buy Nothing Facebook page (CTMH ink pads, ink pad holders, Stampin Up catalogs, paper crafting magazines)

    Here's what I've done in the last week;

    1. Watched TT Week One Get Organized Video
    2. Created my Get Organized Notebook with all the things I learn
    3. Created my What Did You Do Today notebook
    4. Create my Rewards chart
    5. Create my Themes and Sentiments list
    6. Prepare to Purge (again)
    7. Find a permanent purge box
    8. Find my locations to donate
    Here is what I still need to do to get my reward;
    1. Gather all my stuff from three rooms into my studio
    2. Create an organized only space
    3. Take some more before pictures after I get everything in the room

    My reward for this week will be to buy 2 new outfits



    No comments:

    Post a Comment