Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We have new kittens in the house!!!!

I wish I could post pictures but the stupid software for my camera doesnt work, or maybe its just me. Note to self, call Jesse for help with the camera software and ask for an android tutorial while he's here.

Anyway, I suspected Mischa was in labor so i brought up the nesting box, which she promptly left and Austin and I had to go looking for her.

After we finally found her, I locked her in the extra bedroom and within the next 2 hours she had 2 beautiful boy kittens; one snow white and one brown tiger striped. I am thinking of calling them names from Jungle Book but I am not sure yet.

When I got up the next morning, there was a third kitten who wasnt moving. i dont know if she was born dead or not but it broke my heart.

These will be adoptable sometime in November after I am comfortable that have completely weaned. I have a potential home for the tiger striped but the white one is still available. contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment