Sunday, July 17, 2011

Last Day in Salt Lake City

I am partially rested and ready to go home. Convention was the best thing I have done in awhile but I miss Ken and the kids and the piglets and I am going through withdrawel for my stamp room.

Here is a quick rundown of yesterday.
I got up at 6 and met Darla at 7:30 but our make and takes didnt start until 9 so we took some pictures and went to Memento Mall one last time. I got some surprises for my 2011-2012 hostesses and a great gift for my next recruit. We didnt get our make and takes done in the alotted 2 hours and probably wouldnt have got them done even if they had given us another hour. They are cute though, especially the fabric card box. We had lunch and then had General Session from 1-4:30. there were walks across the stage (100k-1m lifetime personal sales) and an incredibly moving presentation from Rich Jutkins. He promoted the reason that I have stayed with Stampin Up for all these years and proved why this is a true Christian company with integrity. I cant help but compare Stampin Up to the other , unnamed, direct sales company I work for who pales in comparison. Anyway, there were 2 more prize patrols (holiday mini bundle and a MDS bundle) and I still didnt win but I left with so much free product that I know I will have to pay an extra $25 bucks to get my suitcase on the plane. I have pictures to post and am going to make extra CDS with all my pictures. LMK if you want one. Take care, miss you, I will be home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment