Ziplock bag #1:
- Reading glasses
- Reservation folder (see below)
- Lanyard (car keys, scooter keys, and trading pins)
- Snack size ziplock with pennies and quarters
- Ponytail holders
Ziplock bag #2 is my first aid kit
- Wet wipes
- Essential Oil
- Chafing gel
- Hand sanitizer
- Cough drops
- Nail clippers
- Feminine pads
Ziplock bag #3 is my autograph bag. I always keep my sharpies and autograph books in a separate ziplock bag so nothing gets wet if it rains and its easy to pull out. Here is a pic with everything including a birthday card I had signed by all the princesses.
I bring a hard copy of all my reservations and fast pass times. I put schedules for each park in the pockets and manually update the spreadsheet if we need to change anything.
We also bring frozen water
and frozen towels if its hot
Here are our frozen towels in use
fyi, most pics were taken in our cabin at Fort Wilderness
after we get back from the last park of the day, this is what I do to get my bags ready for the next day;
- freeze 6-8 bottles of water
- get 2 hand towels or wash clothes wet, roll them up and freeze them
- put any pressed pennies in the pressed penny book and and replace them with new pennies and quarters. I usually carry about 10 sets.
- charge the camera and cell phone
- replace anything in the 1st aid bag that was used during the day (advil, bandiads, etc)
- make sure that everything that we need to take with us is in a designated area. I pick a tabletop or counter when we get there and designate that as the spot and anytime anyone takes anything off that needs to go with us goes there. Even if we might wear it the next day, like sunglasses, hats, and magic bands, they go in the bag or in the designated spot.