Monday, June 29, 2009

Swaps, Swaps, Swaps

To get my creative juices flowing, sometimes I participate in swaps. I do other things to like go on Splitcoaststampers or look at magazines but its always easier for me if I am challenged to do something and then have some product to hold in my fat little hands. I have been stamping a loooooong time so to break out of the doldrums, a few months ago, I signed up for my first inchie swap. Inchies are 1"x1" squares decorated as you would a card. It was so much fun that I signed up for another and another and another and now I am hosting my own beach theme inchies. I have also been doing quite a few ATC swaps and joined 2 new 2009/2010 catty swaps but havent started working on them yet. I get high when I am stamping and think its the greatest drug in the world, hence the name of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment