Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 2 Stampin Up Convention 2011 (4:00 pm)

I have an hour and a half breather before Awards night and then an after party so I am going to trying to fill in all the datails for the day while I still remember them.

Today was my favorite day of convention ever. I spent the day with a friend I made on the way to convention, Darla, who happens to be staying at the same hotel. She and I went to General Session together which was fabulous. Shelli gave us a preview of the Holiday mini and then gave us each a pack to take home, hello goodies! Also Pam Morgan and prize patrol gave out a brand new tool called 'Simply Scoring' which is a much better version of the Scor Pal. Memento Mall is selling fabric bags for the Simply Scoring tool but i dont think the bag will be in the catalogue. We had lunch and then headed over to Memento Mall where I bought some cute pens for my club girls and a couple of surprises for my workshop hostesses. The line was so long in the MM that we were late to our first class which was Workshop #1(A) which gave me some great project ideas. My 2nd class was Workshop #2 (B) which als had great ideas and then we had an afternoon General Session. Ughh, i am so exhausted and just want to go to bed but I need to take a quick shower and get ready for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment