Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 3 Stampin Up Convention 2011 (11:00pm)

Its Friday and we are most of the way through Stampin Up convention 2011. Today was a long but thoroughly enjoyable day. We had classes from 8-11 this morning and then a 2 hour lunch followed by General Session and Prize Patrol. I still didnt win ;(

I had dinner with Darla at the Little America Coffee Shop. They are rated high for their food and its well deserved although the server could have been a little more friendly.

From 7-9pm, I went to a special class I had signed up for called 'Village of Cuteness'. It was definately cute and I cant wait to show it to you but I have to figure out some way to get my projects home plus all the free product they gave us. I took, I dont know how many pictures, but probably in the hundreds and will post some but I need to get them burned to a disc first because I cant upload to my computer. I gotta go to bed, sorry. I will try to share more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you are having fun! Can't wait to hear all about it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete